Social psychology. 社会心理学 2011 最新版. 课程讲授者：崔丽莹. 上海师范大学心理系 联系方式 : firstname.lastname@example.org. 学习安排. 第一天 : 10 节 ( 概述 社会化与自我 社会知觉与归因 ) 第二天 :10 节 ( 社会动机 社会行为 社会态度 ) 第三天 :12 节 ( 沟通与人际关系 社会影响 爱情婚姻和家庭 ). 三种社会心理学.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1.We construct our social reality
2.Our social intuitions are often powerful but sometimes perilous
3.Social influences shape our behavior
4.Personal attitudes and dispositions also shape behavior
5.Social behavior is also biological behavior
6.Social psychologys principles are applicable to everyday life and other disciplines
the effects of teachers expectations
basketball fans misconception of the hot hand.2(Social Influence)
groupthink in the Bay of Pigs fiasco
the bystander phenomenon, such as the Kitty Genovese case
5self-perception: Self-attribution from own external behavior
Self-handicapping: protecting ones self-image with behaviors that create a handy excuse for later failure.p78
(1) your own personal standpoint;
(2) the standpoint of some significant other (e.g., mother, father, spouse, and close friend).
ought/own, and ought/other
Heuristic :a thinking strategy that enables quick ,efficient judgments .
1. Teachers expectation : Renas older brother was brilliant . I bet she is ,too .
2. Teachers behavior : smiling more at Rena, teaching her more ,calling on her more ,giving more time to answer .
3. Students behavior : Rena responds enthusiastically .
1Heider, F., 1958