Inheritance and Genetics. Quiz. 1. Both parents of a Siamese cat have green eyes. Their offspring also have green eyes. This would be an example of:. An acquired trait An inherited trait A learned trait A recessive trait.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Inheritance and Genetics
2. You are given three unknown organisms labeled A, B, C. When looking at the DNA of the three unknown organisms, you find that they all have the exact same sequence of DNA. Which statement below is the most logical explanation?
3. You are given three unknown organisms labeled A, B, C. When looking at the DNA of the three unknown organisms, you find that the DNA of organism C is a combination of the DNA from A and B. Which statement below is the most logical explanation?
4. Liz has beautiful auburn hair and hazel eyes, just like her Aunt Ann. Liz probably got these traits from her aunt. Which of the following accurately describes this statement?
6. Jeff’s dad is a great hunter. People keep telling Jeff that he will also be a good hunter one day because he will “get it from his dad.” What kind of assumption are people making when they say this?
8. Your mother sends you to the store to buy tomatoes. You notice that there are several choices, and one sign advertises, “genetically engineered to stay firmer longer with more sweetness.” How could you test these claims?