Kenan-Flagler Business School Welcomes You Admissions 2011 Information Session. Lee May BSBA Associate Director Advising & Admissions. Academic Advisors Serving the Behavioral & Social Sciences. Aylim Castro Lee May Melissa Edwards Ellen Rozan Lisa LaMantia Linwood Webster
BSBA Associate Director
Advising & Admissions
Aylim Castro Lee May
Melissa Edwards Ellen Rozan
Lisa LaMantia Linwood Webster
George Maitland Andre Wesson
Alice Dawson Barbara Lucido
Mr. Tim Stiles
Associate Director UCS
Business School Liaison
Mr. Gary Miller
Assistant Director UCS
Mrs. Leigh Babaian
Kenan-Flagler Business School
2010 - 2011 Admissions Calendar
Cover Letters & Résumés
Resume Marathon – September 27th
10am until 2pm
Two face to face visits or Online Tutor appointments to advise on drafts and revisions; they do NOT edit, proofread, or perfect essays
September 8th, 7pm in 3575 McColl
September 23 & 24, 1 – 5pm in McColl
Sign up beginning September 20th in McColl Third Floor Lobby
- On or about Friday, Nov. 10, 2010
- Meetings the week of November 15th
New Student Orientation is mid November
email notification on or about October 18th
on or about Friday, Nov. 10, 2010
on or about January 25, 2011
– On or about January 25, 2010
Orientation Meeting (required)
- Late January/early February (TBD)
To Apply or Edit Application
My UNC Portal
Are you applying to the Major, Minor or Spring/GLOBE?
Click Save or Continue
If you select “No” to the Honor Code, you will receive this pop-up warning.
If you select “Yes”, you will receive a text box for explanation. The text box limits your response to 1,000 characters.
Click Save or Continue
Your last name and PID must be legible in the top left corner of the header of each page
Not applying to GLOBE
Applying to GLOBE
For easy uploading, please do not use symbols or dashes in the name of your documents and abide by the accepted format guidelines. It is a great idea to look at your document before uploading!!
Very Important: After clicking “submit”, you will no longer have access to edit your application.
To avoid submitting, remember that you can sign-off at any point in the application process by using the “sign off” link at the top of the page.
NOW→ January 2010
overall trends, load, progress, rigor,
330 majors (spring & fall combined)
= 360 students in 2011
10. Do not solicit letters of recommendation.
9. Do not wait until the last minute.
8. Do read instructions and essay questions carefully and keep a copy of the instructions for reference.
7. Do use the optional essay to tell us about extenuating circumstances.
6. Do see UCS early for help with your cover letter and resume.
5. Do not show up in the police blotter.
4. Do not submit an incomplete or late application.
3. Do edit your work.
2. Do give your work a second look.
1. Do find someone who knows about business writing to edit one more time.
Thank You obsolete and no longer received.for your interest inKenan-Flagler Business School