Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Coordinating the Coordinate Plane
2. Coordinate Plane A plane containing 2 perpendicular axes (x,y) intersecting at a point called the origin.
3. The Coordinate Plane
4. Let’s brainstorm some examples…
5. Y-Axis The vertical (up/down) axis of a graph.
7. Let’s brainstorm some examples…
8. X-Axis The horizontal (left/right) axis of a graph.
10. Let’s brainstorm some examples…
11. Quadrant Any quarter of a plane divided by an x and y axis.
13. Let’s brainstorm some examples…
14. Ordered Pair A pair of numbers used to indicate a point on a coordinate plane.
15. Ordered Pair (x,y)
16. Let’s brainstorm some examples…
17. Origin The point of intersection of the x and y axis on the coordinate plane. Coordinates are: (0,0)
18. The origin
19. Let’s brainstorm some examples…
20. Now let's practice... Help the Frog!