1. Maximum Life Enhancement, Inc. “Empowering People for Life”
2. Maximum Life Enhancement, Inc... is a non-profit organizational management and educational consulting business.
3. Maximum Life Enhancement, Inc… offers a broad range of custom-designed life management training seminars for community agencies, corporations, educational and religious institutions.
4. Kenneth Anderson is… a nationally certified counselor with over twenty five years of experience as an individual and family therapist. Currently, he is Social Sciences Division Chair at Calhoun Community College, the largest two-year educational institution in the state of Alabama. He holds a Masters degree in Clinical Psychology and is a Ph.D. candidate in the field of Human Services.
5. Since 1990… he has been the host of a weekly radio talk show called 2nd Chance, exploring a wide range of social issues and encouraging physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual development.
6. Listen 2nd Chance can be heard on WOCG-90.1 FM, located on the Net at www.oakwood.edu, every Sunday from 2:00-3:00 p.m. C.S.T.
7. Anderson… founded Maximum Life Enhancement, Inc. in 1994, and has gained a solid, national reputation as a life motivator. He has professional affiliations with various local and national organizations and is a community activist who is deeply concerned about improving the quality of life for all people.
8. Kenneth Anderson- a passionate and committed speaker who has inspired thousands of people who have attended his seminars. You will walk away feeling empowered as a result of his energizing presentations and armed with the essential tools for personal and professional development.
9. People are talking about Kenneth Anderson and Maximum Life Enhancement, Inc.