What Kind of Citizen?. A Brief Personal, Historical, Philosophical, Statistical, Educational and Practical View of Civic Engagement. Personal Perspective.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. What Kind of Citizen ? Alfred University
January 18, 2010
Patrick J. Rogers
The Institute for Human Services, Inc.
2. What Kind of Citizen? A Brief Personal, Historical, Philosophical, Statistical, Educational and Practical View of Civic Engagement
3. Personal Perspective “Life's most persistent and urgent question is,
'What are you doing for others?'”
Martin Luther King
4. Historical Perspective “A different world cannot be built by indifferent people.”
5. Philosophical Perspective