Dr. Kenneth Majer http://www.majervalues.com/ 3655 Nobel Drive Ste 160 San Diego, CA 92122 858-395-2850. by Carrie and Brielle. Career Timeline. Education. Stanford: AB in Psychology FSU: MS in Educational Psychology FSU: PhD in Instructional Systems Design. 13 Significant Accomplishments.
Dr. Kenneth Majerhttp://www.majervalues.com/3655 Nobel Drive Ste 160 San Diego, CA 92122858-395-2850
by Carrie and Brielle
Pacific Gas and Electric
Sharp Health Care
State Farm Insurance
Toyota Financial Services
4. Do your top executives “talk the talk” and “walk the walk?” In other words, does your leadership do as they say and act the way they expect you to act?
2. Can you state your company’s values off
the top of your head?
3. In your company, would employees fib or
tell a “white lie” to make a sale?
5. Do people in your company communicate openly
and share information or do they horde information
to the point that some people in the company
wonder just what is going on or where the
company is going?
6. Is your company a fun, invigorating place to work?
7. Do people in your company feel they are all pulling together and working on the same team? For example, do they pitch in and help each other during busy times or times of crisis?
8. Do people in your company show respect
and common courtesy for each other?
9. Can you count on people in your company
to follow through every time on commitments
10. Do people in your company have a passion
for their work?
11. Are employees in your company actively
encouraged to spend time with family and
contribute to the community, even to the
point of taking time off for those activities?
If your score is 19 to 24 (and no individual score is zero), you are probably working for a company that has a strong sense of some of the following values: honesty, integrity, open communication, balanced life, respect, reliability, teamwork and fairness.If your score was 18 or less, or if any individual answer produced a zero score, you may wish to look a little more closely at the organization.
determined values into expected (desired) behaviors