Priority-rating of Public Building Maintenance Work By Mohammad AL-Majed Abdul-Mohsen AL-Hammad Saleh Daffuaa King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. CONTENTS. Introduction Objectives of the Study Review of Literature Methodology Results and Discussion Summary and Conclusions.
Priority-rating of Public Building Maintenance WorkByMohammad AL-MajedAbdul-Mohsen AL-HammadSaleh DaffuaaKing Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
- by optimization programming models
- by neural network models
- A scarcity of data on the subject
- experience and judgment of engineers
- written documents
- priority indices
- selecting six sampling projects.
- forming a committee of six members
- Building Performance Criteria (Group 1)
- Managerial Criteria (Group 2)
- Analytic Hierarchy Process AHP
Analytic Hierarchy ProcessAHP
“was introduced by Thomas Saaty in the early 1970s. The process addresses how to determine the relative importance of a set of activities in a multi-criteria setting through the use of linear composite indices”.
Rj : The overall importance of project j
Ci : The relative importance of criteria i
Pij : The relative importance of project j
with respect to criteria i