Science Biologia Grade 8 first class. 2011 / 2012. First class Objectives. Students will receive class and unit specific objectives to inform them of the aims of the unit. A summary of the unit goals and tasks will be provided during lesson 1. Laboratory Rules.
2011 / 2012
Can being ´disabled´ give you an advantage?
Our area of interaction is
processes, laws, principles, models and theories) and to apply
9) The human nervous system and the reflex arc
10) The human musculature system
11) The human musculature system
12) Musculo-skeletal systems review
13) Muscle cells and the sliding filament theory (BASIC)
14) Joints of the body
15) Dissection of a chicken thigh joint
16) Design a practical to test range of motion
17) Practical to test range of motion
18) What is disability? open discussion with weblinks
19) Disability and movement- history of prosthetics
20) One world research assignment. Colombia land mine victims.
21 One world essay- the danger of landmines.
22) Prosthetics and robotic motion
23) Prosthetics and robotic motion the future
24) One world assignment – Should the ´blade runner´ compete in the 2012 Olympic games?
25) Assessing the CCB Project planning
26) Assessing the CCB Project information gathering
27) Assessing the CCB Project information gathering
28) Asessing the CCB Project written presentation