LEONARDO DA VINCI - Transfer of Innovation Project. P360: Project Partners. P360: Project Presentation. Project Vision:. To establish a European wide network of 360 degree assessment centres & set up the European Management Skills Benchmark Database. P360: Project Presentation. Project Aim:.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
LEONARDO DA VINCI - Transfer of Innovation Project
P360: Project Partners
To establish a European wide network of 360 degree assessment centres & set up the European Management Skills Benchmark Database.
To transfer the use of a 360 degree management skills assessment tool, Perspectives 360, from the UK to 5 European countries: Greece, Slovenia, Lithuania, Romania and Ireland.
To adapt and transfer the 360 skill assessment tool for use with SMEs managers in Ireland, Lithuania, Slovenia, UK, Greece & Romania.
To field test/evaluate the effectiveness and impact of the assessment tool with 300 SME managers in Partner countries.
To conduct a comparative analysis of the skills of SME managers in Partner countries.
To publish a set of national management skills benchmarking reports.
To disseminate the project results to stakeholders across Europe.
To establish the European Management Skills Benchmarking Database.
To develop a strategy to create a network of Perspectives 360 assessment
About Perspectives 360:
Perspectives 360 is a flexible, easy-to-use online 360 skills assessment system.
It is unique in providing a personalised set of practical development suggestions, which enable individuals to improve performance immediately.
For the purposes of this project an adapted version for Micro SME owner managers has been developed.
About Perspectives 360:
Perspectives 360 has many uses including:
● Simple and straightforward method of improving management skills with minimal time input
● Training needs analysis
● Skills diagnostic or benchmarking
● Personal development planning
● As part of a coaching programme
● As an evaluation tool (before and after training)
● Skills research project by sectors and regions
● Part of management development programmes
● Accreditation of prior achievement for work-based qualifications
Benefits of Using Perspectives 360:
● A skill or training needs analysis solution that takes minutes to set up
● Quick to use - only takes 10 - 15 minutes for respondents to complete
● Secure 24/7 access to a password protected on-line assessment
centre providing complete confidentiality
● Practical development actions to improve performance in each skill area
● FREE use of coaching and 360 degree feedback tools and resources
● A proven online 360 assessment system that people find easy to use
● Concise and jargon-free language
Perspectives 360 Report:
● Concise and easy to understand
● Contains 2 crystal clear, informative graphs
● Compares self assessment with assessment of others
● Individual responses to questions cannot be identified
● Personalised set of development actions, generated for each individual
If you or someone that you know would be interested in taking part in this project and benefiting from a free Perspectives 360 assessment and one to one feedback session, please contact your local partner
For more information please visit: www.perspectives360.eu
Exponential Training & Assessment (Great Britain)
Irish Small and Medium Enterprises Association(Ireland)
Phone: 00353 1 66 22 755
Centrul De Inovare Si Dezvoltare De Afaceri (Romania)
P360: Project Presentation
KADIS Kadrovsko Izobrazevalni Inzeniring d.o.o (Slovenia)
Phone: +386 1 200 8180
Best Cybernetics (Greece)
Phone: 0030 2610 525 425
ISM University of Management and Economics (Lithuania)
Phone: +370618 70440
Chartered Management Institute – CMI (United Kingdom)