1. Wilderness Wife Rebecca Bryan Boone (1739-1813)
2. Rebecca Boone is Famous For… She was married to a famous explorer Daniel Boone.
She was the first white the first white woman to stand on the river bank of the Kentucky River.
3. Rebecca Boone is related to Missouri Because… She is mostly a Missourian because she died here
She moved here with Daniel and her son Nathan.
She lived the rest of her life in Missouri.
4. Rebecca Boone’s goal was… To take of her family.
She worked very hard to run the farm, make clothes, to take care of 10 kids.
She had a lot of responsibility’s on her part because Daniel was gone all the time.
5. Rebecca Boone should be added to the hall of Famous Missourians because… She was a symbol of pioneer wives. She did a lot of chores.
She was very strong when she had to move and did not complain.
6. Credits Wilderness Wife By: Etta Degering
Boone A Biography By: Robert Morgan
www.America’s library. Com