The Divided Kingdom. Ahab or a representative. Watch those family connections!. 1. Jehoshaphat of Judah goes to Samaria. Ahab of Israel urges him to join him in attacking the Syrians at Ramoth Gilead.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Ahab or a representative
1. Jehoshaphat of Judah goes to Samaria. Ahab of Israel urges him to join him in attacking the Syrians at Ramoth Gilead.
2. Ahab consults his court prophets. All predict success, except for Micaiah, who has a reputation for bad news. He tells Ahab that his army will soon be scattered, without a leader.
3. Ahab throws Micaiah into prison until his safe return, and then heads for battle alongside Jehoshaphat.
4. During the battle, 32 chariots have orders to seek out and kill Ahab. They fail to find him, but a stray arrow finds a gap in Ahab’s armor and fatally wounds him.
5. Ahab pulls back from the front line. But he stays in the battle, to reassure his soldiers.
6. At sunset, Ahab dies and his army is scattered, as predicted by Micaiah.