2012-2013 Assessment Report School of TAHSS Department: History. Chair: Dr. Owen Ireland Assessment Coordinator: Date of Presentation: 10/1/2013. What was assessed? Student learning outcomes list:. Upon graduation, students with an undergraduate degree in History will be able to …
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2012-2013 Assessment ReportSchool of TAHSSDepartment:History
Chair: Dr. Owen Ireland
Date of Presentation: 10/1/2013
Upon graduation, students with an undergraduatedegree in History
will be able to…
1) Articulate a thesis (a response to a historical problem).
2) Advance in logical sequence principal arguments in defense of a historical thesis.
3) Provide relevant evidence drawn from the evaluation of primary and/or secondary sources that supports the primary arguments in defense of a historical thesis.
4) Evaluate the significance of a historical thesis by relating it to a broader field of historical knowledge.
5) Express themselves clearly in writing that forwards a historical analysis.
6) Use disciplinary standards (Chicago Style) of documentation when referencing historical sources.*
in the course 4 – all sections (n):38
– all sections (n): 78