Educational Leadership at a time of Demographic Change in India. Prof. Hemlata Talesra Director, Professor & Head Smt . K. B. Dave College of Education, Pilvai , India & FCCEAM and CCEAM Indian Representative. India’s Demographic C omposition . 1.2 billion people ,
Educational Leadership at a time of Demographic Change in India
Director, Professor & Head
Smt. K. B. Dave College of Education, Pilvai, India
FCCEAM and CCEAM Indian Representative
Taking interest to provide better academic climate
Arrange good infrastructure
Students, parents and teachers are more aware
Providing transparent, honest, quick, responsive and participative education
- ongoing demographic developments in societies and their provision of education are reflected in the roles, recruitment and development of school leaders
- A leader ought to be visionary
- leads with his thought, words and actions.
- His life should be his message.
- He must have all virtues.
-The qualities of educational leadership need to be initiated, nurtured and promoted to meet the information technologies
- Have obliterated geographical distances and made the world a ‘A Global Village’
1.Excellent infrastructure facilities i.e. to develop connective links, internet broad width, mobiles, airport, rails, roads, etc.
2.Area of education where it becomes lifelong process for learners of all age groups, where education became more relevant in contents; including peace, providing education to leaders, workers, parents and educational planners.
3.Thirdly excellence in leadership includes quality governance, governance of fiscal policies, rule of law; quick, fair and at a low cost.