The Nuts and Bolts of High Schools Rising Freshmen Class of 2018 High School Orientation & Overview. James F. Key, II Area Superintendent of High Schools. The Mission of the High School Office:.
James F. Key, II
Area Superintendent of High Schools
Every DPS student will graduate prepared for college, career, and life:Enlisted, Employed, or Enrolled!
1. English I (Academic, Honors)
2. World History (Academic, Honors)
3. Mathematics: Common Core Math I (semester or year-long) or
Common Core Math II for students who took Common Core Math I in middle school.
A. Earth Science (Academic, Honors)
B. Biology (Honors)
5. Healthful Living
6. Elective or 2nd Credit Math Option
8. Elective (if on a 4 x 4 or A/B schedule).
FRC and MCR do not have the same requirements. Please research the college / university of interest to determine individual school minimum requirements.