Staple test corrections to original test and pass forward. Remember: South America map quiz tomorrow! Blank copies are on the website. Warm Up 9/21. On a separate sheet of paper: - Explain what each role your group members played in preparing your presentation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Staple test corrections to original test and pass forward.
Remember: South America map quiz tomorrow! Blank copies are on the website.
On a separate sheet of paper:
- Explain what each role your group members played in preparing your presentation
For the presentation: (on the same paper)
As each group presents you will write down 3 things you learned and 1 question you have.
Get check questions out!
Prepare to get test back.
If you would like to loose points on some of your already low test scores then you may talk during the announcements
Exempt from reading quizzes:
What is the difference between popular culture and folk culture?
Get homework out!
24 people took the test
10 out of 24 people got an 80 or above
Pull- makes someone want to come
c) international- migrating b/t nations/countries internal- migration within one region
d) voluntary- make concious choice forced- have no choic
B- areas with major flows of internal Sudan, DRC, Iraq, Colombia areas with major flows of international Israel, Somalia, Afghanistan
C- Colombia- drugs/crime
Afghanistan/Iraq- war, political unrest
Sudan-civil war b/t Sudan/S Sudan
Somalia- famine, political issues
“Eric Clapton is a musical diplomat”
1. What did Kim Jong II say about the type of music that should be composed in North Korea?
2. How did North Korean music and in some way North Korea change when the New York Philharmonic Orchestra performed in the country?
3. Who did North Korean authorities invite to give a concert in Pyongyang?
4. Was Kim Jon at the New York Philharmonic concert?
5. How has music been deployed for diplomatic purposes?
6. How can shared cultural understanding blunt political hostility?
7. When did the first liberty in Afghanistan come about?
8. When and where did Eric Clapton playing in 2009?
Get homework and progress reports out.
* MDC’s clothing controversial in Middle East