Practice Constitution Test. Click to Advance. Please read and follow the instructions. NEXT QUESTION. Press to advance to next question. Press to previous question. Press to select your answer. CLICK to START. Answer every question,.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Click to Advance
Press to advance to next question
Press to previous question
Press to select your answer
CLICK to START
Answer every question,
5387. How many members serve in the legislative branch of government?
Twelve10. How many justices currently serve on the United States Supreme Court?
21 year olds
18 year olds11. The 26th amendment gives the right to vote to whom?
D. Secretary of State13. The chief officer of the State of Illinois is the?
New York14. This state sends the most electors to the electoral of college.
22. Which of the following documents were added to the Constitution to deal with concerns about the national government having too much power?
32. 35 years of age, native born citizen of the United States, and a resident of United States for at least 14 consecutive years. This criteria must be met to hold what office
33. 30 years of age, citizen of the United States for least nine years, and must live in the state from which elected This criteria must be met to hold what office
34. 25 years old, citizen of the United States for seven years, and a resident from the state which elected This criteria must be met to hold what office
35. Which branch of government is headed by the president is in charge of the military and has the ability to veto laws unless overridden by Congress?
50. Congress may make laws that are necessary and proper because of the situation. In which clause of the Constitution would you find these powers?
51. Explain what the great compromise was.
52. What is a republican form of government?
53. What are the civil rights amendments?
54. How can congress override a presidential veto?
55. What is the supreme law of the land concept
56. Give an example of freedom of religion,
peaceable assembly, protection against quartering of soldiers, and unreasonable search
57. What does a writ of Habeas Corpus do?
58. What must the police have before they can search your car?
59. Explain why the state cannot set up a law prohibiting Islamic prayers.[ what right would be violated ]
Press to start program over
Press to end
BACK TO QUESTION
PRESS TO GO BACK TO QUESTION
I got an A on the
To End Review