UCA/CIM TSC Enterprise Application Integration Task Force. EAI Status.
Fact: each time we have had interesting and fruitful meetings and break out sessions
- What would you do differently if you had to start your project again?
- What extensions/restrictions were required within CIM model?
We extended the CIM predominantly in the 61968 area with such things as Customer, Supplier, Invoice Header, Purchase Order Header and Line, etc. using the OAG 9.1 model as our basis. We also added additional detail in the area of Work, Projects and Project Schedules using a modified schema based on a schema supplied with Primavera’s P3e Project Management Tool.
- And more generally what was the most serious difficulty you had to solve while using CIM approach?
Information level layer
Contextual level layer
Message Assembly level layer
Syntax level layer
A Maizener, E.Lambert (EDF R&D)
* Rex on the inquiry launched in May : TVA, EDF
* Managing Assets in CIM Xtensible Solutions and Alabama Power
* DMS Group proposal on CIM improvement
* OFFIS : Implementation of an RDF-based versioning system for the CIM using the topology difference model
* EDF : CIM-Un-Cefact methodology Rex on UML/XML workshop Minneapolis Meeting * EDF : CDPSM profile : rex on June 4th workshopOthers participants are welcome