COOPERATIVE EDUCATION . Mr. Gunby and Ms. Dunn-Eckstein Ms. Pollice. What is your destination after high school?. What can Co-op offer you?. 1. Earn credits towards your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) 2. Two credits can be counted towards your compulsory requirements.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Mr. Gunby and
What is your destination after high school?
1. Earn credits towards your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
2. Two credits can be counted towards your compulsory requirements
4. Hands on learning in all post secondary destinations
5. Enrollment in OYAP (Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program)
3. Pathway or
6. Networking – meeting new people and getting your foot in the door
7. Possibility of getting hired
2 CREDIT CO-OP
You are at your placement for a minimum of 35 hours
a week or
i.e. 8:30 – 4:30
4 CREDIT CO-OP
2011 Placements Include:
***Transportation or Mississauga Bus tickets provided***
Get Two teacher to complete reference form – teachers will
Ontario Masonry Training Centre OMTC
Corey attended an 8 week training program certifying him in Level One Masonry
Jiffy LubeLubrication Technician
- Hair, makeup, nails and spa
The Road to Success