REMEDIATION PLUS SYSTEMS. What is it?. A full teacher training system on a comprehensive 85 sequential lesson plan curriculum to create 21 st century professional knowledgeable Reading Teachers!. What does the R+ System accomplish for a school district?.
REMEDIATION PLUS SYSTEMS
It was developed in Toronto, Canada in a reading clinic with teachers and students. It took 5 years from June 1999 to Dec. 2003 to evolve all the systematic lesson plans jam packed with the combined research ideas of:
The Remediation Plus System guides teachers to teach their students to read and spell with the 85 sequential lesson plans. At the end of the sequence teachers use the R+ grammar curriculum to learn
• to teach parts of speech in a sentence
• reviews all word types, nouns, verbs, adjectives, pronouns etc. Punctuation.
• to teach the Main idea and semantic webbing from existing text.
• to teach retelling the story.
• to teach students to create their own stories with proper writing instruction
The Remediation Plus teacher
is the key to
Remediation Plus Systems