REMEDIATION PLUS SYSTEMS. What is it?. A full teacher training system on a comprehensive 85 sequential lesson plan curriculum to create 21 st century professional knowledgeable Reading Teachers!. What does the R+ System accomplish for a school district?.
It was developed in Toronto, Canada in a reading clinic with teachers and students. It took 5 years from June 1999 to Dec. 2003 to evolve all the systematic lesson plans jam packed with the combined research ideas of:
The Remediation Plus System guides teachers to teach their students to read and spell with the 85 sequential lesson plans. At the end of the sequence teachers use the R+ grammar curriculum to learn
• to teach parts of speech in a sentence
• reviews all word types, nouns, verbs, adjectives, pronouns etc. Punctuation.
• to teach the Main idea and semantic webbing from existing text.
• to teach retelling the story.
• to teach students to create their own stories with proper writing instruction
The Remediation Plus teacher orthographic concept was taught (eg. the sound ar) they should read their words many times in order to get fluency and automaticity.
is the key to
Remediation Plus Systems