APIC DFW Professional Advancement. Employee/occupational health (10 questions). Preparing for the CBIC Test. Objectives. Review and/or develop screening and immunization programs
PowerPoint Slideshow about ' Employee/occupational health (10 questions)' - lora
An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Grota P, ed. APIC Text of Infection Control and Epidemiology, 4th edition. Washington, DC: Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, 2014. Also available online at http://text.apic.org [subscription required]
7. Record keeping. The maintenance of OHP records, data management and confidentiality are required by federal, state and local standards; copies of individual records are to be made available to the worker upon request.
1. Coordinates and performs the activities of the OHP
E. Medical Advisor or Consultant
1. Collaborates in the development of protocols
2. Serves as a resource to the occupational health professional when needed in assessing, screening or treating healthcare workers.
CDC defines the term healthcare personnel as all paid and unpaid persons working in healthcare settings who have the potential for exposure to infectious materials, including body substances, contaminated medical supplies and equipment, contaminated environmental surfaces or contained air.