Male's giving birth?. Prophecy Fulfilled?. First Male (legally) to be pregnant… Is society ready for this pregnant husband?. He was a SHE!. “I am transgender , legally male, and legally married to Nancy.”
Male's giving birth?
He was a SHE!
Nancy couldn’t have a child…
He/She unlocked his potential to be pregnant…
HORMONESOral doses of female hormones were administered to Mr. Lee to make him receptive to the pregnancy.
IMPLANTATIONIVF (In-vitro fertilization) techniques were used to induce an ectopic pregnancy by implanting an embryo and placenta into the abdominal cavity, just under or into the peritoneum (the surrounding lining).
He/she had no womb???
Once implantation was complete, Mr. Lee
stopped taking hormones, because the
pregnancy itself, as expected, took over.
The embryo secretes sufficient hormones to
maintain its own growth and development.
GROWTH OF THE FETUS
The duration of the pregnancy has been
surprisingly normal, i.e. fetal heart
monitoring, chorionic villus sampling,
ultrasound scanning (as seen on this
web site), and a constant watch over
Mr. Lee's health and his enlarging
stomach (Not his/her Womb).
The delivery will requires open surgery
(Cesarean section) to remove the baby
and the placenta.
Can REAL Males be pregnant?
The fertilized egg produces enzymes which eat into whatever it lands on so that it can attach and tap into the blood vessels.
There are two catches:
1) The fetus is essentiallya parasite; whereas the uterus isdesigned to support the parasite, other internal organs are not, and serious damage can be done to the host.
2) Current medical practice is to cut the umbilical cord close to the placenta and leave it inside. If all goes well, it will eventually shrink and be reabsorbed. There is a serious risk of infection and other complications.
It's Actually Happening!
Here's the passage...
Why would God inspire Jeremiah to use male pregnancy as a metaphor?
All these symbols have meaning because they relate to real life
Jeremiah is warning Israel & Judah...
This was unnatural too!
Jeremiah 30:6 is a very unique passage
Applying this verse...
Literal fulfillment… now we see it; the light is on…
Contributing Factors to accepting this verse prophetically...
The Obvious prophecies (examples):
These verses may seem coded to someone who is not familiar with the language, imagery, and use of God’s prophetic Word, but to those who are these passages are quite CLEAR.
Seeing things not really there…
Prophecies are coded!
The KEY is Vital!
AFTER THE FACT UNDERSTANDING
Very Important Point
Who is God trying to keep the message from?
After the facts & details happened we understand and can see it in scripture…
PROPHECY about the details of Jesus’ life, ministry, healings, preaching, suffering, crucifixion & Resurrection!
An announcement that unlocked what was missing...
Highlights given without detailed explanations
1) Israel returning to their land on the precise prophet day on May 15th 1948.
2) The rise of nuclear weapons and the ability to incinerate millions [Zechariah 14:12]
3) The rise of technology in order to control buying and selling [Revelations 13:17]
4) The witness of satellite TV and real time news coverage world wide [Revelations 11:8.]
5) The ability to mark and track every human being in the world [Revelations 14:9,]
6) The rise of the Old Roman Empire in the form of the European Economic Community
7) The rise of the 200 million man army China and her allies boasted only two decades ago. [Revelations 9:16]
8) The fulfillment of Daniels end time prophesy: [Dan. 12:4] “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run toandfro, and knowledge shall increase."
We are in the information revolution and frequent flyer miles are only a thing of modern times.
Only eight of nearly thirty end time prophecies fulfilled in our day…
ADD TO THE LIST
“Oh, that’s what God meant!”
Lord of Lords Bible Community Church
32 Clearwater Drive
Waretown, NJ 08758
The two proofs that validate the Bible…
A thorough presentation that provides prophetic, historic, and scientific evidences supporting the veracity of scripture.