The Triangle of Care Carers Included: A Guide to Good Practice in Mental Health Care. Ruth Hannan, Policy & Development Manager. Carers Trust – Who are we?.
PowerPoint Slideshow about ' The Triangle of Care Carers Included: A Guide to Good Practice in Mental Health Care' - lois-crawford
An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Carers Trust is a major new charity for, with and about carers, combining the knowledge, skills, expertise and experience of its founder charities –The Princess Royal Trust for Carers and Crossroads Care – and all of its Network Partners.
• Carers Trust has been operational since 1 April 2012.
• The Princess Royal Trust for Carers was founded in 1991.
• The first Crossroads Care pilot project was set up in 1974.
• Carers Trust is the largest provider of comprehensive support services, reaching more than 398,000 carers, including more than 24,500 young carers, through a unique network of 124 independently managed carers’ centres, 73 schemes, 107 young carers services and interactive websites.
• Carers Trust manages seven different websites for different target audiences plus a policy blog.
• In many locations, Network Partners support young carers. Young carers are children and young people who often take on practical and/or emotional caring
responsibilities that would normally be expected of an adult.
Stanbridge, R. (2012), “Including families and carers: an evaluation of the family liaison service on inpatient psychiatric wards in Somerset, UK”, Mental Health Review Journal, Vol. 17 No. 2, pp. 70-80.