Essay PREP. DBQ Topics. 2013: ??? 2012: Arguments about improving European workers’ lives (19 th -cen) 2011: Influences & ideas of gender & Elizabeth I’s response
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2012: Arguments about improving European workers’ lives (19th-cen)
2011: Influences & ideas of gender & Elizabeth I’s response
2010: Factors contributing toward instability of Weimar Republic (1918-33)2009: Attitudes/motivations toward European colonization of Africa2008: Peasant revolt in German-states (1524-1526)2007: Assumptions of child-rearing practices in early modern Europe2006: European perceptions of organized sports from 1860-1940 2005: Views regarding Western European unity from 1946-1989 2004: Attitudes/responses to “the poor” in Europe from 1450-17002003: Describe/analyze views toward “civil peace” in Germany (1914-18)
“Discuss how Renaissance ideas are expressed in the Italian art of the period, referring to specific works and artists.”
Discuss how Renaissance ideas are expressed in the Italian art of the period, referring to specific works and artists.
Woman's or Family History
Intellectual/Cultural Movements (Enlightenment, Scientific)
Commercial or Industrial Revs
2. Centralization of Spain & decentralization if Italy (1450-1550)
3. Enlightenment & Romantic views of nature (specific individuals)
4. Political/Economic causes of French/English Revs.
2. Tech. & state power (1450-1600)
3. Religious reform & arts (16th-17th cen.)
4. French nationalism (1789-1815)
2013???: Renaissance (intellectual ideas) Protestant Reformation Women’s history?
5. Industrialization/imperialism & consumerism (1850-1914)
6. Stalin transformed Lenin’s policies
7. W. European integration (1945-present)
5. 1800’s middle class family structure/gender roles
6. Ideology & Nazi German foreign policy (1933-45)
7. Decolonization (1914-1975)
2013???: RUSSIA: WW I?, WWII?, Cold War?