How to prepare for International Orientation Week!. Laurier International. What is Laurier International?. Laurier International is an office where international students can come in to get help from the friendly staff and peer mentors
How to prepare for International Orientation Week!
International students at Niagara Falls!
Students enjoying the outdoor Barbeque dinner!
Group picture of the International Peer Mentors for 2012-2013
The Pre-Arrival Guide is your number one source to information you need before you arrive in Canada. Click on the picture to open up the Pre-Arrival Guide!
1) Study Permit Application
2) Living accommodations
3) Booking a hotel
4) Transportation in Waterloo
5) Health and Well-being
6) Your OneCard
1. TD Canada Trust http://www.tdcanadatrust.com
2. BMO Financial http://www.bmo.com/home
3. CIBC https://www.cibc.com/ca/personal.html
4. Scotiabank http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,2,00.html
5. Citi Financial https://www.citifinancial.ca/USCFA/CFA/portal/Home.do
6. Grand River Hospital http://www.grhosp.on.ca/
7. St. Mary’s General hospital http://www.smgh.ca/
8. Cambridge Memorial Hospital https://www.cmh.org/
9. Waterloo Regional Police Service http://www.wrps.on.ca/
10. Special Constable Service http://www.wlu.ca/homepage.php?grp_id=1150
11. Service Canada http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/home.shtml
12. Service Ontario https://www.ontario.ca/serviceontario
Here is the map of our campus and some important locations to know. Do not worry about getting lost, we will be doing more detailed tours during the week!
Intersection/Main entrance to campus
Special Constables (on campus security)
Willison Hall (residence)
Laurier International Office
Dining Hall (place to get food)