Welcome. Cloze Test. Methods&Skills. 英语完形填空解题步骤. 通读全文，统揽全局。 首句主题 逐句分析，前后推理。 留心提示 通盘理解，上下一致。 作者思想 复读全文，核对答案。 第一感觉. 完形填空解题技巧. 1. 看清上下文，找准 定位词 充分利用文章的上下文和前后句，找到对选择有提示作用的词或句。这些词有时可能是同义词或反义词。例如：. 1) Some parts of the water are very shallow. But in some places it is very ＿＿＿＿＿ .
1) Some parts of the water are very shallow.
But in some places it is very ＿＿＿＿＿.
A. deep B. high C. cold D. dangerous
2) Mr John asked＿＿＿＿＿questions and she didn’t scold us either.
A. no B. certain C. many D. more
① A. Should B. Must C. Would D. Need
② A. and B. or C. then D. but
4) … and then both ended up from
the same high school, just three weeks before_____, Bill asked Mark if they could talk.(2003北京春季卷第45小题）
A graduation B movement C separation D vacation
1) It has been many years since I was last in London ＿＿ I still remember something that happened during that visit.
A. and B. for C. but D. as
解析：根据句前的many years和句后的still remember答案应选表示转折的连词but.
2). A transistor radio is sometimes very small. It is very easy to carry…___,radio broadcasts are better for blind people.
A. Besides B. However
C. Yet D. Sometimes
3) They try to find a solution by trial and error. __, when all of these methods fail，the person with a problem has to start analysing.
A. Furthermore B. Instead
C. otherwise D. nevertheless
1) Here’s a fellow who just walked into a bank and helped himself＿＿＿＿＿so much money.
A. for B. by C. to D. of
解析：表示“自取，随便拿”这个意义的短语是help oneself to…故答案为C
2) Mark____ down and helped the boy pick up these articles.(2003 北京 春 50小题）
A.fell B. sat
C.lay D. knelt
3) It was 4 o’clock when the front doorbell rang. Mrs Clarke was ____tea at the time.
4)And video cameras can be used to＿＿
people’s actions at home.
A. keep B. make C. record D. watch
1)(Immediately)the officers jumped into their cars and rushed to the___ hospital.
A. animal B. biggest C. plant D. nearest
2）The space is left to let the rail
expand（膨胀） when it gets ___.
A. wet B. cold C. hot D. dry
1)Soon I heard a ＿＿ like that of a door burst in
and then a climb of feet.
A. sound B. cry C. voice D. shout
选项 B，C，D 的三个词都是指从嗓子里发出的声音，
2).‘‘ Give me a hand,’’ he shouted__
he got near the boat.
A. while B. till C. for D. as
1）When Ed first phoned and ___
we play, I laughed quietly,figuring
on an easy victory.(NMET2003 , 37题）
A.declared B. mentioned
C.persuaded D. suggested
2). I realized that____ I had done that, I would have lost a new friend and missed all the fun we would have together.(2003 北京 春季 53题）
C. while D. as
3). As my father,____worked three jobs,once told me, …（2003 北京 54题）
A.he B. that C. who D.whoever
１) The world\'s population is becoming __7__. A. faster and faster B. more and more C. larger and larger D. more terrible
２) The city (Washington) was named __13__ George Washington, the first president of the United States. A. by B. for C. as D. after
following with two more.By the time I got to the third floor ,I was___ and at the same time feeling lonely.( NMET2000 第26小题）
A helpless B lazy
C anxious D tired
4). My main responsibility(职责） were clearing tables and washing dishes,____sometimes I helped cook.（2003 北京 第40题）
A. or B. so
C. but D. even
5) The strange thing was that practically all the students went to class, and very few people stayed up late at night. Only the new people stayed up or ___ class. (NMET2000春）
A. attended B. took
C. missed D. studied
文章中or连接的是并列成分，所以空格中的内容应与上文went to class 构成相反的意义，该题属于反义词复现现象。
6) The native people said they knew of this creature and called it the “Yeti”, and they said that they had 39 caught Yetis on two occasions 40 none has ever been produced. (NMET 2001)
39. A. even B. hardly C. certainly D. probably
40. A. as B. though C. when D. until
(一)NMET(1)2005] (when I was waiting for my food in a familiar restaurant) The man had a news paper 38in front of him ,which he was 39 to read , but I could Seethat he was keeping an eye on me .When the waiter brought my 40the man was clearly puzzled by the 41 way in which the waiter and I 42 each other .
38.A.flat B. open C. cut D. fixed
39. A. hoping B. thinking
C. pretending D. continuing
40. A. menu B. bill C. paper D. food
41. A. direct B. familiar C. strange D. funny
42. A. Chatted with B. looked at
C. laughed at D. talk about
psychology ( 心理学 ) course spends every Saturday working with mentally 46 children, which , though a little tiring, she found valuable. Her 47 are spent playing with the kids and 48 their sometimes uncontrolled
behavior. Then in theafternoon she writes a
49 on her observations ( 观察 ).
46. A. harmed B. hurt C. disabled D. excited
47. A. holidays B. mornings
C. weekends D. experiments
48. A. helping B. preventing C. enjoying D. studying
49. A. story B. diary C. report D. note