Halloween Special. 100 €. 1. On which day is Halloween celebrated?. 31 October. 5 November. 1 November. 30 October. 200 €. 2. Which colours do you associate with Halloween?. Black and blue. Blue and green. Orange and black. Red and green. 300€.
1. On which day is Halloween celebrated?
2. Which colours do you associate with Halloween?
Black and blue
Blue and green
Orange and black
Red and green
3. Which other vegetable is the pumpkin related to?
4. What percentage of pumpkins sold are used for lanterns?
5. What is the world record for the heaviest pumpkin?
6. What should you do if you want to see a witch on Halloween?
Jump up and down three times
Wait outside with a broom and a cat
Look to the north at 10.03pm
Put your clothes on inside out and walk backwards
7. How long have humans been celebrating Halloween?
8. Halloween is ‘NosCalanGaeaf’ in which language?
9. Black cats protect witches from what?
Gremlins and pixies
10. In which country is Halloween believed to have begun?
11. What is celebrated on November 1st?
All Saint’s Day
12. What percentage of children go trick-or-treating?
13. The Halloween colour of orange represents what?
14. The Romans called Halloween Pomona Day. Who or what was Pomona?
The goddess of fruit and gardens
The Queen of Rome
The top witch
A ghost killer
1 000 000 €
15. The tradition of dressing up started because…?
We want to hide from people
We want to fit in with the witches
No-one should see our face
We try to scare away evil spirits
Es gibteineSpinne vor der Tur.
Es gibteineSpinne vor demHaus
Es gibteineSpinne vor demHausundichhasseSpinne! Hilfe!