1. The Dot.Com Company A sample presentation
(to be used as a visual basis)
Power Point tips: be simple, have visual contrast, make slides easy to read, do not read from slides
3. Value Proposition Research shows customers in urban areas will pay for convenience services.
Urban dwellers face a problem of shopping for groceries with a busy lifestyle.
Customers benefit from delivery service.
4. Business Model We make money by charging a fee for shopping and delivery service.
We will grow by leveraging many part-time workers.
5. Competition Competitors are:
We are different because…
6. Marketing Plan Target Market: Size of market is:
Marketing & Sales Campaign:
7. Management Team CEO - J. Jones
*took 6 companies public
CFO - D. Dean
*former CEO of kiwi.com and 28 years at Foods Mart
Product Developer - K. Krane
*developed 21 e-commerce sites
8. Successes Profitable in year 1 (1999)
Partnership agreements with major grocery chains in each of the 50 states
Patented site technology
9. Timeline July 2000 go online
Dec. 2000 sales force in place
Feb. 2001 hire COO
June 2001 role out of phase 2
10. 3 Year Financial Projections Received 1 million from private investors
11. Funding Seeking 2.2 million
To be used for:
12. Contact Information:
441 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45242