Profile School District Bethlehem, New Hampshire. Special Education Program Audit May 2007. Prepared for: Profile School Board. Prepared by: New England School Development Council 28 Lord Road Marlborough, MA 01752 Michael J. Palladino Ph.D. Purpose.
Profile School DistrictBethlehem, New Hampshire
Special Education Program Audit
New England School Development Council
28 Lord Road
Marlborough, MA 01752
Michael J. Palladino Ph.D.
To assist the Profile School Board with future Special Education planning
We, the Profile community, continue to pursue the ideal of providing students with comprehensive educational opportunities by encouraging and preparing young people for responsible community involvement and for careers which suit their interests and skills, and by inspiring students to pursue excellence and to rise to academic, social, creative and physical challenges. To this end, we expect that all constituents, including the faculty, administration and school board, and other community members, will demonstrate the same commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
(FY08 Position not filled – Retirement)
(“the right people on the bus’’ Collins, 2001)
3. Profile School Administrative Team
5. Consideration be given to a full-time special class for students with severe disabilities
6. Consideration be given to the enhancement of student learning through the use of technology
7. Develop Entry/Exit Criteria to support Related Services
8. Professional Development Program – Writing Measurable Objectives