Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Data About Us Problem 1.3 Experimenting with the Median
2. Experimenting with the Median Write each of the names listed below on an index card. On the back of each card, write the number of letters in the name.
3. Organize the Data Order the cards from shortest name to longest name, and find the median of the data.
Then answer Problem 1.3 questions on pg. 12.
4. Problem 1.3 Experiment with your cards to see if you can perform each task described below. Keep a record of the things you try and the discoveries you make.
5. Problem 1.3 Remove two names without changing the median.
Remove two names so the median increases.
Remove two names so the median decreases.
Add two new names so the median increases.
Add two new names so the median decreases.
Add two new names without changing the median.