Motivating staff to rally to the brand
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Delivering your brand promise through people
2. Motivating staff to rally to the brand & deliver service excellence
3. The brand challenge
To create an excellent and differentiated service experience
An ‘OK’ experience
The challenge is NOT about moving ‘bad’ to ‘good’…
it’s about moving ‘good’ to ‘great’…
for every customer, every time
4. The brand challenge
Understanding how your customers need to feel
Delivering it for every customer, every time
5. How should customers feel? - some recent research
What drives customer loyalty?
7. What drives customer loyalty?
‘Loyalty Leaders’ grow 2.2 times faster than average companies in their sector
The two best indicators of loyalty are customers’ willingness to
‘Recommend’ your business to a friend or relative
‘Continue’ to do business with you
8. What behaviours create loyalty in service brands?
Resolving queries to customers’ satisfaction
Sounding positive and keen to help
Giving the impression of enjoying dealing with customers
Displaying high levels of efficiency and product knowledge
9. Delivering the promise - for every customer, every time
10. What impacts the customer service experience?
11. Clarity is key!
Be absolutely clear about the experiences that customers should feel
Translate this into specific staff behaviours
Give staff a framework – to bring the brand alive
12. A sample service model
13. Enabling the promise
14. What enables the promise?
15. Enabling it to happen!
Don’t tolerate inconsistent delivery
Motivate to deliver - with passion!
Recruit, train, appraise and reward for service
Talk about the customers’ experience – every day
Measure how customers feel - and tell your staff
+14% customer satisfaction
+10% productivity measures
+10% employee satisfaction
+40% customers saying “Easier to do business with”
17. Motivating staff to rally to the brand
…and win customer loyalty
Understand how your customers need to feel
Give your staff clarity of how to deliver
Focus the business on enabling them to deliver
Change what you measure
Act on customer feedback
18. Motivating staff to rally to the brand & deliver service excellence