. As you go through this training information, please note there are some specific details that you need to be aware of in order to successfully submit an online order. Below is a list of these points:Your username and program code and password are the same! (see slide/page 5)You must go to Or
1. AgencyExpress 3.0 A Quick Start Guide to Online Ordering 1
2. As you go through this training information, please note there are some specific details that you need to be aware of in order to successfully submit an online order. Below is a list of these points:
Your username and program code and password are the same! (see slide/page 5)
You must go to Order Option & select SCHEDULER prior to placing an order (see slide /page 8
When selecting items for your order you will need to click on “add to cart” for each page before moving on to the next page. Failure to add items from page one to your cart before moving to page two will result in the loss of those items. You will need to go back and re-select those items and add to cart before moving on. (see slide/page 8)
When entering information into the “my appointment” box you will need to enter information from left to right. If it is entered out of order it will not be accepted and you will have to re-enter the information. (see slide/page 10)
In AgencyExpress 3 you will be required to enter a time, which must be selected from the drop down menu of options. (see slide/page 10)
The deadline for Online orders is before 12:00 PM two business days before pick up or delivery. This means that orders should be submitted in time to reach us before 12:00 PM.
You will be able to add to your order until the status changes to “Food Bank Only” . (see slide/page 13)
Please note that adding to your order is different than how we added to our order previously. (see slide/page 13)
While most online orders will be available to add on to within 30 minutes of your initial order, some orders may require additional assistance from a Food Bank employee to move through the system. Because of this you may experience a delay between submitting an order and being able to add on to that order online. (see slide/page 13)
There will be no need for email confirmations because you will be able to track the status of your order right on your screen! (see slide/page 12)
Maximum lead time for placing an order is 14 days. The schedule will not allow orders for more than 14 days out.
4. Getting to AgencyExpress Open a web browser, such as Internet Explorer
Go to: www.agencyexpress3.org
5. Logging in to AgencyExpress Your login information consists of three fields:
Check “Remember me next time” to save your login information in the web browser.
You will use the same login information you currently use to login to place your order.
Your Username is your first initial and then your last name. For example “ywilliams”
Your password will be the same. If you forgot your password, there is a link on the login page that will email your password to you. Please make sure to notify us by using “Report A Problem tab if your email address changes.
The Password field IS case sensitive. 5
6. Login – Program Code Program Code: The program code is a unique code that identifies which food bank you are ordering from and what agency you are ordering for. The program code is broken into three parts: 6
7. Shopping List To browse the available inventory,
select Shopping List from the “Order Options”
8. SCHEDULER You must schedule/reserve a date and time before you place your order 8
9. My Appointment 9
11. Shopping – Check Out
When you are done adding items, click on the “Check out” button. 11
12. My Appointment 12
13. Shopping Cart – Submit Cart
After you have entered the appointment information, you can review your order. You can either make adjustments or submit your cart.
To make adjustments, change the order quantities and click on the “Update Cart” button to update your order.
Click on “Submit Cart” to submit your order.
Once an order has been submitted, you can make changes to by following the directions in the “Quick Tips – Adding to an Order”. You must do this instead of submitting multiple orders.
14. SHOPPING CART –SUBMIT CART You will be asked if you are sure you want to submit the order, please click on the OK button to confirm. 14
15. Order Management 15
16. Editing/Adding to an order 16
17. Contacts and Additional Information 17