What does it take?. . ??. DISCIPLINE. Discipline. Definition: Training expected to produce specific character or patterns of behavior. Controlled behavior resulting from training, self controlApply Discipline to your business?What you decide to do next will determine what you do next.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. BUILDING AN EFFECTIVE ACTION PLAN
Definition: Training expected to produce specific character or patterns of behavior.
Controlled behavior resulting from training, self control
Apply Discipline to your business…
What you decide to do next will determine what you do next. Your disciplined actions will produce results. Results creates success.
5. Paradigm = Set of rules Trend = A critical mass of people adopt a new belief system The signs that signify a trend
Significant pain or pleasure
Financial future, retirement, health a better quality of life.
People begin to question the unquestionable
The 45 year plan, Social Security, Job security
A search for alternatives
Sales, Home based business or a better quality of life
What rules are being broken?
People adopt a new set of rules
Anti-Aging medicine vs Traditional Medicine
Internet Shopping vs the Mall
When a critical mass of people change the rules
or take action a new trend begins
6. Building A Plan of Action Identify a goal - define it and feel it
Translate your goal to a weekly income and MPCP Pin Level
Create a time frame
Identify the number of hours, per week, you can commit to reach your goal
Identify your product focus*
Treat the business like an Executive
*Product focus determines, in part, your plan of action
7. Product Focus What products or services will you sell?
Health and Nutrition
8. Health and Nutrition Most products are purchased then re-purchased monthly.
Can create an ongoing BV stream of 30 or more BV each and every month.
9. Internet Web center-generated BV is created when you sell a 3rd Party Website, and when you earn a monthly hosting fee to a 3rd Party Website.
10. Personal Care Most products are purchased then re-purchased every one to three months.
Ongoing BV can be created, but your customer purchase cycle is different. Where 10-15 repeat customers may be required for meeting monthly personal BV sales volume through health and nutrition products, you may be required to take 15 to 25 customers that order every other month to meet those same personal sales volume. Or, you must expand to 25 to 35 customers, if the purchases are every three months versus every month.
11. Cosmetics Similar to Personal Care products, determining your customer cycle (the frequency of replacement or new orders between product purchases) will dictate the number of customers necessary to run your business at a profit.
12. Anti-Aging Products Similar to the customer sales cycle of Health and Nutrition products, unless your anti-aging products solely include Pentaxyl - which is a three-month sales cycle.
13. Market America’s Business Building Plan 10-15 Hours Per Week
For 2 – 3 Years
Develop One Business Development Center
What are the result producing activities, and how much time a week should I spend doing them?
14. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO? REMOVE THE THINGS THAT MAY
IMPEDE PROGRESS THROUGH THE
SELL THE BUSINESS
EMPHASIS IS ON DO!
15. Quality Time Through Implementing Results Producing Activities Develop 10 to 15 Preferred Customers who purchase, on an average, > 30 BV per month in the first 90 days.
Sponsor a minimum of 2 Distributors every 90 days.
Ongoing Education – SELL TICKETS, Listen to CDs/Audios, Watch DVDs/Videos.
17. Developing One Customer Takes 2 Hours of Focused Work
– 15 minutes each
Do you take vitamins or supplements?
What results have you seen since you started taking them?
What if you could drink your vitamins and absorb 95% in 5 minutes?
When you run out of the bottle you are taking, would you try mine for 60 –90 days to compare the results?
18. Developing One Customer Takes 2 Hours of Focused Work
– 30 minutes each
Teach customer benefits of products and how to use them.
Show them how to use your web portal. Total Time
19. Every Market America/Market Australia Distributor should service a minimum of 10 Preferred Customers, purchasing > 30 BV in goods and services!
20. Develop One New Distributor Takes 20 Hours of Focused Work 16 Possibilities
16 - Approaches
- 15 Minutes Each
16 - Follow Ups
- 15 Minutes Each
4 - Show the Plans
- 2 Hours Each
2 - Second Looks/Follow Up - 2 Hours Each Total Time
21. Sponsoring Goal Identify a key GO NOW Person to focus on in each sales team.
Master the Basic 5
Getting Started Guide at Minimum
Base 10, Seven Strong
Accountability through Daily, Weekly, and Monthly basis
22. Sponsoring Goal GO NOW should have lofty goals of Professional Coordinator or Above within twelve months.
By working with individuals that have the same goals…everyone will achieve their goals more quickly.
23. Sponsoring Goal If your goal is Professional Coordinator in one year…how many hours a week must you focus on distributor development?
You need 8 Personally Sponsored Distributors…4 people in each sales team. Total average time to develop one new Distributor is 20 hours.
8 distributors x 20 hours = 160 hours
24. Sponsoring Goal If you wish to reach your goal in 12 months, then subtract 3 months. Subtracting 3 months from original goal allows for the ABC Pattern to duplicate the last 3 months. For example, if your goal was 12 months, your new business building goal time is 9 months.
160 hours divided by 9 months = 17.7 hours per month
Divide 17.7 hours by 4 weeks = 4.5 hours a week you must focus on distributor development.
25. Ongoing Education Through the NMTSS Attend a minimum of 8 NMTSS Events Per year
- 8 Hours - 4x
- 12 Hours - 1x
- 16 hours – 1x
- 24 hours – 1x
- 24 hours – 1x Total Time
26. Be a Promoter Definition – one, who alone or with others, actively participates in the formation of a business or venture.
One of the components of forming your business is promoting seminars.
27. Be a Promoter Promoting Seminars:
Edifying the Speaker
Explain the Benefits For:
A Qualified Prospect
A New Distributor
28. Be a Promoter Example:
Our next seminar (not Super Saturday or Rally) features (name of guest speaker), a very successful UnFranchise Owner. This will be an outstanding training because this person has a successful background in (education, business, management), and he or she will be training how to apply some techniques and business building components so you will have the education to successfully build an UnFranchise® Business.
30. Ongoing Basic Education First Year
New Distributor Training – 4 hours
Basic 5 Training – 4 hours
Executive Coordinator Training – 8 hours
Throughout the Year
Every 3 months attend a minimum of a NDT, B5, ECCT or Specialty Training on Motives, Internet or Product – 4 hours
Attend a B5, NDT and ECCT in the first 90 days then one training per quarter TOTAL TIME
31. Administration Activities
Inventory – 10
Order Process – 15
Required Forms – 15
News and Announcements – 5
Preferred Customer Entry - 15 Total Time
32. Support Activities Outside Reading
Outside Audio Training
ABC Pattern/Trial Run
33. Weekly Time Sheet Customer Development
Support Activities 4 Hours
3.5 Hours Accrued
1 Hour Accrued
34. Week 13 or When the Preferred Customer Goal is Reached, A Transfer of Time Takes Place
Preferred Customer Support
- Portal Parties
- ABC/Follow Up
Support Activities Total Time
4 Hours Accrued
1 Hour Accrued
35. Daily Summary
36. Weekly Summary
37. Monthly Summary
38. Quarterly Summary Attend three NMTSS Events
(Local, District, Regional or Corporate Trainings)
Complete and Submit Form 1000
Measure, monitor and adjust your efforts to your plan of action
Basic 5 Diagnostic
39. Objections If someone say’s No…..
Say - I appreciate your decision.
Ask – What is the single most reason you say no?
Ask for referrals.
Ask - May I call you in 90 days to let you know how I’m doing?
Put follow-up call in planner with objection to refresh your memory.
40. Goal is to sponsor 4 new distributors on left and right for a total of 8 distributors. In how many months do you want to reach your goal? Subtract 3 months from that goal. Subtracting 3 months allows time for the ABC Pattern to duplicate.
8 distributors x 20 hours=160 hours Your monthly goal is 12 subtract 3 months = 9 building months. 160 hours divided by 9 building months = 17.5 hours. Divide by 4 weeks to give you your weekly = 4.5 hours per week.
Results will produce sponsoring 8 people by your goal date.
41. Administrative Activities
(Preferred Customers/Form 1000)
(Two nights per week, ABC/Trial Run/Follow-Up)
(Total training time divided by 52 weeks)
(Total training time divided by 52 weeks)
Total Average Hours per Week =
Detailed Plan Summary
42. Detailed Plan Summary Time Savers
Distributor Closing Ratio
Do you have 10 Preferred Customers?
How is your Personal Sponsorship?
Are your Personally Sponsored going to trainings?
Are your Personally Sponsored duplicating your efforts?
43. Three Stories to Master Your Own Story
2 Minute Commercial
The Company Story
Lead the Parade
Your Business Partners
The Profiles of Success
You have a Story
Tell Your Story – Tell it Often
45. Market America What is it?
Market America is a Product Brokerage & Internet Marketing Company
that specializes in
One- to-One Marketing
and Mass Customization.
50. Evaluation Technique Maybe you could help me out. I met some people who are bringing a new business concept into the area, and I have the opportunity to work with two people to manage its expansion.
51. Evaluation Technique You may or may not be interested, but I’d like you to evaluate it. You may know the right people. If you lead me to the right people, we can work out something that would be mutually profitable.
52. Book the appointment SHUT UP!
Get off the phone.
53. Direct Approach SMILE!
Mind set is always make a friend and establish rapport.
Hi, I’m Paul Carlotta!
Where are you from?
What do you do?
Do you have a card?
Use FORM Method
(After meeting make notes on the back of their card)
54. Market America What do you for a living?
I partnered with a company that does market research to identify what people want…and secures the distribution rights for those products and services. I put together a team of individuals to distribute these products.
55. To Do List Prioritize each day before going to bed.
A way to monitor what you get done.
You must schedule it to get it done.
Add 4 – 8 possibilities, from your list, to call the following day to use the evaluation approach on.
56. Learn How to Show The Plan! Pad and Paper
Big Flip Chart
57. ONE ON ONES
60. DON’T WORRY ABOUT BEING PERFECT!
61. 45 YR PLAN VS. 2-3 YR PLAN
62. Need More UnFranchise Owners??? Who do you know that’s made it to the top 5%?
Who do you know that’s tried a
small business, franchising, real estate or a MLM to get to the top 5%?
63. The Referral One referral is worth one hundred cold calls or twenty-five sales presentations… if you know who you are looking for.
64. Know Who You're Looking For… Teachable, coachable, motivated
Be willing to dig deep to find a winner
If you let a new person work their list on their own, they are going to recruit down
Spend most of time with winners
Watch for status changes
Wants More Money or Free Time
Can Afford to do the Business Know Who You're Looking For…
66. Setting Up the Follow-Up Appointment Ask an Open-Ended Question
“What did you like most?”
“What would you do with an extra $1000 per week?”
67. Follow-Up Appointment
Explain How the Trial Run Works
Get some people to evaluate it.
We will show it with you.
Test market the product.
68. Trial Run Advantages The “Trial Run” leads you to people who will look at the product and business.
The prospect makes the decision by experiencing the business.
The prospect learns the business and is duplicating the results producing activities.
69. 3 WAY CALLING When?
Third party validation
Promoting the three way call
Length of a three way call
Book the next appointment
81. Here’s what works Being accessible to your team
Developing a long term attitude
STAY THE COURSE!
Never Give Up…………………