Korea: Land of the Morning Calm. The Basics:. Gojoseon (2333 B.C.) - (300 B.C.) Three Kingdoms Period (313 A.D. -688 A.D.) United Silla Dynasty (688-935 A.D.) Koryo Dynasty (935-1392 A.D.) Choson (Joseon) (YI) Dynasty (1392-1910 A.D.). The Three Kingdoms.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Founder of the modern Korean language
2. New Laws
3. Civil Rights
- Next 250 years Manchus are overlords of the Yi Dynasty
- Famines and poor government continue until the 20th century
1. Buddhism popular in Koryo Dynasty-state religion
2. Neo Confucianism popular in Choson Dynasty- exams for government jobs
Korea Since the End of the War
Korean Confucius Statue
Granite Carved Buddha 751 A.D.
Silla Era Pagodas
Artistic Poetry, Koryo era