Module 4 My family. Unit 1 How many people are there in your family?. grandfather. grandmother. grandmother. grandfather. uncle. uncle. aunt. mother. father. sister. Work in pairs. 1. I’m Tony. This is my family. I have got… I haven’t got…. 2. A: Have you got…?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Module 4 My family
How many people are there in your family?
1. I’m Tony.
This is my family.
I have got…
I haven’t got…
2. A: Have you got…?
B: Yes, I have./
No, I haven’t
3. This is Tony’s family.
He has got…
He hasn’t got…
4. A: Has he got …?
B: Yes, he has./
No, he hasn’t.
3. have got \ has got 一般疑问句是把
has \have 提到句首，否定句是have，
has 后加not .have not=haven’t
has not = hasn’t
eg: I have got an English friend .
Have you got an English friend ?
Yes , I have .No, I haven’t.
I haven’t got an English friend .
She has got a cat.
Has she got a cat?
Yes , she has. No, she hasn’t.
She hasn’t got a cat.
There are four people in Tony’s family-Tony, his (1) ______,his mother and his (2) _____.His mother and his father are his (3) _______.Tony’s also got four (4)____________, two uncles, and one
(5) ____.He hasn’t got any (6) ________.
There are four—my mum and dad, mysister Linda, and me. 有四个人，爸爸、妈妈、我和妹妹琳达。英语中表达“我和某人”时，通常将我置
任时,说话人则把 I (me)或(us)放在第一位。eg: I and Li Ming broke the window.我和李明把窗户打碎了。
1. father_______ 2. sister________
5. girl______ 6.woman________
7. son_________ 8. dad_____
1. Excuse me, have you g ___ a pen?
2. It is a p ____ of Tony’s family.
3. How m _____people are there in
4. Daming h___ got a big family.
5. There are many p _____ in the
1. -Have you got __ aunts or uncles?
-Yes, I’ve got one aunt and two uncles.
A. some B. any
2. -__ people are there in your family?
-There are five.
A. How many B. How much
3. -___ Tom ___ a big family?
-Yes, he has.
A. Have, got B. Has, got
4. Has Gina got any brothers ___ sisters?
A. and B. or
5. -How many ___ have you got?
-I’ve got many.
A. photoes B. photos