DRACONIAN (dray KOH nee un) – severe, cruel, hard 1. 1. Mr. Shilo had a DRACONIAN personality. Nothing his students did pleased him, and rarely did half of his students get passing grades.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Mr. Shilo had a DRACONIAN personality. Nothing his students did pleased him, and rarely did half of his students get passing grades.
2. False accusations have DEFAMED the reputations of many high school girls by unscrupulous, lying boys.
2. Surveyors have special instruments to lay out CURVILINEAR streets in subdivisions.
2. Two years ELAPSED before they were to meet again.
2. When you arrive at the castle, VEER left around the wall and follow the foot trail until you come to the valley.
2. Louise often told her friends it was her KARMA to stay young and beautiful.
2. Like many gamblers, Micah thought he was very ASTUTE when it came to betting on horses.
1. A nickname like “Speedy” is a MISNOMER when directed toward one who is slow at what they do.
2. RESURGENCE and strong determination helps most climbers conquer Mount Everst.
2. The ARTISANS of Pueblo, Mexico are known for their beautiful pottery.