The Nuts and Bolts of Student Employment. For the Returning Student Hire (previously worked in your department). What do I do when I have the same student return this year? Notify Jennifer Young in the Financial Aid Office – Request is sent to supervisors in April/May Benefits to You:
1. No need to complete the “New Hire Request Form”
2. WT-4 Form sent to students before starting work
3. KO Set-up completed during Summer months
- WT4 form is the only paperwork required for students who have not worked within the last 90 days. For example: Student worked in Spring 2007, not the Summer of 2007, but is returning for the fall of 2007.
- Eliminates mad rush in August and September and allows students to begin work immediately