eDMR. Electronic Discharge Monitoring Report. Electronic data submittal system Jeffrey A. Ewick, Section Chief Data and Information Services Section. Contact Information:. IDEM toll free number: (800) 451-6027 Office of Water Quality: Receptionist: (317) 232-8670
Electronic Discharge Monitoring Report
Electronic data submittal system
Jeffrey A. Ewick, Section Chief
Data and Information Services Section
Indiana NPDES permit rules require facilities to sample and
report their effluent values using specified forms:
NOT for the general public
1) Register your facility users (involved process).
2) Log in to the eDMR web site.
3) Locate the appropriate data entry form for the site.
4) Fill in the monitoring data.
5) Have the certified operator and signatory official review the data and approve it.
6) Print paper copies of the forms for your records.
7) Submit the electronic documents to IDEM.
* Note: Any user could be assigned multiple roles.
NOTE: either the CO or official can deny the report which sends it back for edit changes.
eDMR system sends an automated confirmation e-mail back to the certified operator who “signs off” on the state form (MRO or MMR).
eDMR system also sends an automated confirmation e-mail back to the signatory authority (authorized agent) when they approve, finalize and submit the DMR to IDEM.
For the first three months IDEM requires that you also send paper copies of the required forms while you try out the eDMR system.
If both you and IDEM are comfortable that the eDMR system is working for you, then IDEM will notify you that you may discontinue mailing in paper reports.
It is acceptable to revert back to submitting paper copies at any time if you decide to discontinue using the eDMR system.