2009 AP Practice Exam. 1. B adaptation. Think sensory adaptation would get you to go “ice swimming”?. 2. D Social. 3. A - Provide a set of diagnostic categories for classifying psychological disorders. 4. E - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. 5. D - Humanistic.
2009 AP Practice Exam
Think sensory adaptation would get you to go “ice swimming”?
6. A - Selective attention
8. C - Cross - Sectional
9. C - Intrinsic motivation
10. D - Perception
11. C – Classical conditioning
The pigeon will only peck the middle circle at a stimulus!
13. D Gender
17. C - maturation
Where are you at the crossroads of motivation????
With no time cues…
23. B – 10
The standard deviation is the square root
of the variance.
24. D – help the client in the therapy gain new insight into himself or herself
Will he ever gain insight into his problems?
35. D - If permitted to choose their own piece of music, they will select moderately difficult pieces that they can master if they practice them consciously
37. A – confirmation bias
Pick a card…..
Did “he” guess it??
38. B – a mental construct
39. Conditioned taste aversion for the substance
40. A – cats have a higher proportion of rods to cones
Bandura’sBobo Doll Study
John Watson and “Little Albert”
54. A – enlarged fluid filled areas in the brain
55. D - Unresolved experiences of loss from childhood
Vision: A single candle flame from 30 miles on a dark, clear night
Hearing: The tick of a watch from 20 feet in total quiet
Smell: 1 drop of perfume in a 6-room apartment
Taste: 1 teaspoon sugar in 2 gallons of water
Touch: The wing of a bee on your cheek, dropped from 1 cm
If I do well on this test…I deserve the credit
If I do poorly on this test, Mr. Bruno did a bad job teaching
Occurs when individual attributes positive outcomes to internal factors and negative outcomes to external factors
People regularly take credit for successes but refuse to accept responsibility for failures
Think they know I am having a heart attack and driving myself to the hospital!!!