SE cur E access to GEO spatial services. OGC-OGF Collaboration workshop Open Grid Forum 22 (OGF22) February, 2007 Chris Higgins (EDINA, University of Edinburgh) [email protected] EDINA National Data Centre.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
SEcurE access to GEOspatial services
End-UserOWS-4 GeoDRM Architecture
GeoDRM Engineering Viewpoint
OGC meeting San Diego, GeoDRM WG
1. User attempts to access a Shibboleth-protected resource on the SP site.
2.,3. User is redirected to the WAYF in order to select home organisation (IdP).
4. IdP ensures that user is authenticated, by whatever means IdP deems appropriate.
5. After successful authentication, a one-time handle (session identifier) is generated for this user session.
6. SP uses the handle to request attribute information from the IdP for this user.
7. IdP allows or denies attribute information to be made available to this SP using the Attribute Release policy.
8. Based on the attribute information made available, SP allows or denies the user access to the resource.
Where are you from (WAYF)
Refactored as Web Processing Service
IP restrict services to OGSA-DAI server
IP restrict WPS to application server