HOW TO INSERT VACCINATION DATA. COMMISSION REGULATION (EC) No 1266/2007 Article 5 – paragraph 1. (b) (ii). STEP 1. 1. Zoom to the Region for which the data must be inserted (for example Sardinia). 2. Click on the Edit button. 3. Click on the Region of concern (for example Sardinia).
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
COMMISSION REGULATION (EC) No 1266/2007
Article 5 – paragraph 1. (b) (ii)
1. Zoom to the Region for which the data must be inserted (for example Sardinia)
2. Click on the Edit button
3. Click on the Region of concern (for example Sardinia)
4. The data already existing for that Region will be reported
5. Click on the New button
6. The main data insertion form will be opened
7. Insert the requested data in the form and click the Insert button
8. In case you inserted all mandatory data (defined by asterisk*) this window will appear
8. Now the information on vaccine serotype(s) and vaccinated animal species must be reported
9. Click first the New button to specify the vaccine serotype(s)
10. Click on the List link and select the serotype and click the Insert button. You can repeat this step if more than one serotype must be inserted.
11. Do the same to specify the species of vaccinated animals
12. Finally you will have completed the insertion of vaccination data for the selected species and serotype(s)
13. Repeat from the STEP 2 if you want to insert data for other species / serotype(s) combination in the same Region
14. Repeat from the STEP 1 if you want to insert data for another Region