e. The Development of Civilization. Answer these questions from your text book. Complete the following sentence PAGES 4-8. Archaeologist learn how early people developed skills and tools by: To help them analyze a site, archaeologist make:
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The Development of Civilization
Complete the following sentence PAGES 4-8
Archaeologist learn how early people developed skills and tools by:
To help them analyze a site, archaeologist make:
3. Archaeologist study and interpret their findings using:
4. Historians study how people lived by examining:
5. By studying the lives of both famous and ordinary people, historians can gain:
6. Geography can be described as:
7. The five themes that sum up the impact geography has had on humans History are:
The Latin word Civitas-
Method of keeping Records
The developed by the 5 great river valleys
Ganges / Indus
For a food supply (fishing), watering crops, watering animals as well as having water for themselves and Transportation.