2 . . . XGI Solutions for Embedded Market. GPU ASIC. Graphics Card. XGI VolariTM V-Series, X-Series and Z-Series GPUs Offer Comprehensive and Versatile Functionalities for Embedded Application. XGI Graphics Cards Feature High Stability, Small Form Factor and Fanless Design for Embedded System Integration .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. 2 XGI Solutions for Embedded Market
3. 3 Embedded Market Focus
4. 4 Embedded Market Strategy - 1
5. 5 Embedded Market Strategy - 2 Design for Embedded Market – Develop Specific Features for Different Kind of Applications
Offering all kinds of Muti-Display Functionalities.
Up-to-date Memory Technology Support
Enabling Windows, Linux and other operation systems through our own development and partnerships
Fully RoHS Compliant
Long product life
6. 6 Embedded Market Strategy - 3 Guarantee Long Product Life Supply
Provide Long Life Supply Guarantee Letter
Notification provided 6 Months Prior EOL.
7. 7 Embedded Market Strategy - 4 Develop Solutions for Both x86 and non-x86 Platforms, including
8. 8 Embedded Market Strategy - 5 Some Drivers available for Customization by XGI based on opportunity and OS type
Source Code Released is Supported
Pricing range varies from free to NRE fee based on customer, opportunity and type of source released
Typically, free source code for customers who share their developed source back to XGI
9. 9 Embedded Market Strategy - 6 Linux Driver Source Code of XGI GPU are Released to Open Source Community (X.org)
Source Codes of 2D Part are Available.
Video Acceleration and 3D Source Code Release is Under Planning
Datasheet and Programming Guide Are Released to X.org Along With Source Code.
Some Drivers support both x86 and non-x86 Architecture (PowerPC, MIPS)
10. Thank you