Cells. Cell Theory. All living organisms are composed of cells. They may be unicellular or multicellular . The cell is the basic unit of life. Cells arise from pre-existing cells. Modern Cell Theory. 1 . all known living things are made up of a cell or cells .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. all known living things are made up of a cell or cells.
2. the cell is structural & functional unit of all living things.
3. cells come from pre-existing cells by division.
4. Most cells contains hereditary information which is passed from cell to cell during cell division.
5. All cells are basically the same in chemical composition.
6. all energy flow (metabolism & biochemistry) of life occurs within cells.
E. coli - Gram-negative, strains undergoing conjugation. E. coli can cause urinary tract infections, traveler's diarrhea and nosocomial infections.
E.coli at 1000x (Our scope)
E. coli At 10 000X (a little better)
The house dust mite, D. pteronyssinus