Welcome. The Life of an Order. Customer Initiates Order. Customer presses button and sends, 2. a signal from the housing (via 2-pair or cat5) to the splice - 25 pair cable, to the Punchblock in the store. Punchblock. 3.The signal travels from the splice to the Punchblock.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
*FO ends note: Blue tip is Send
Black tip is Receive
8. The 824 sends a signal to the FOS board corresponding to the keyboard that started the order. This signal starts the sound for the next available stall on the FOS board. The 824 also sends a signal to all other FOS boards, clearing off the stall that was started at the initial keyboard.
1. Does whatever that is not working have
power to it?
2. Is it plugged in to a good (orange) outlet?
3. Is anything else (non OMC equipment),
plugged into an orange outlet anywhere?
1. Is the power cable connected?
2. Is the video or fiber optic cables connected?
3. Are there frayed or exposed ends?
4. Are they in the correct sockets?
1. Are the settings in E2 Mgmt suite correct?
2. Managers Console?
3. Time and Date?
4. Store Hours?