Map Redesign Project. Group 1: Matthew Botulinski John Paras Tiffany Parker. Original Map. Problems with the map: symbols too crowded and hard to discern scale bar was inadequate excessive labels blended in with the map Borders, rivers, and roads lacked contrast
than subjects using the redesigned map.
1. What is the subject of the map?
2. In which province is Sangay National Park located?
3. How many project sites are there in Canar?
4. What countries border Ecuador?
5. What is the distance from the northernmost tip of Cajes National Park to the southernmost tip?
6. What body of water is located west of the area shown on the map?
7. How many provinces border Azuay and Canar?