Normal Distr Practice. Major League baseball attendance in 2011 averaged 30,000 with a standard deviation of 6,000. i. What percentage of teams had between 25,000 and 32,000 in attendance? ii. What percentage of teams had between 32,000 and 40,000 in attendance?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Part IVSignificantly DifferentUsing Inferential Statistics
What it Means for You and Me
p < .05
1. A statement of null hypothesis.
2. Set the level of risk associated with the null hypothesis.
3. Select the appropriate test.
4. Compute the test statistic (obtained) value
5. Determine the value needed to reject the null hypothesis using appropriate table of critical values
6. Compare the obtained value to the critical value
7. If obtained value is more extreme, reject null hypothesis
8. If obtained value is not more extreme, accept null hypothesis