Next Level Training. Reaching your next level. Reaching your next level. Purpose: To increase your business through monitoring your activities and evaluating what activities are getting you the desired results Goals: Must be in writing and realistic to achieve
Reaching your next level
No one is guaranteed success by dabbling in business and investments. In order to be rich and successful, a person needs to have certain traits. Traits that will aid you in your quest to accumulating more wealth in your life .Here are some of the traits that will help you along the way.
Essential Life concepts:
1. You have the potential for greatness. Do not settle for good.
2. The good is the enemy of the best. It is good to get organized and set goals. But it is best to make phone calls, knock on doors, call FSBOs, expireds, etc
3. Do not allow people you don’t even know to dictate who you will become.
4. If you want something you never had, you have to start doing something you have never done.
5. Don’t allow an excuse to keep you from greatness.
6. Your success is impossible when you find enough excuses!
Setting Your Goals See Handout
Have a Business PlanSee Handout
Have a Detailed Action PlanNo need to spend lots of time on this
Remember The More Time We spend Planning The Less We Accomplish
Thinking Outside Of the Box
Sources Of Business
Your Farm Area
How do you spend your day?
Is what you are doing effective and productive? (Netting results)?
f.s.b.o.’s,expired,farming,s.o.i.,door knocking, what else can I do?
Try teaming up with an associate and work off of each others strengths and weaknesses!
Network-Network-Network!This could be as simple as visiting garage sales in the area.
Have you ever Tried something you where afraid to do?
Your results might amaze you!
Your next step-What Now?
Review your daily and weekly activities to see if they fit into your plan and will lead to more business. Evaluate what you have been doing and make necessary changes!
Create new avenues for more business. Start to think outside of the box and Create opportunities!
Set a goal each day to get an appointment!
And the most important thing to remember is…..
Homework for next week:
1.)Complete business plan and personal action plan
2.) Complete Goals worksheet
3.)Come up with one new idea for getting business to share with the group
4.) Show up next week!
Next meeting will be Thursday July 31st 10am Troon Office