FORECASTING THE FUTURE. BY: Christian Sango Jonathan Bautista Arturo Ensalada Johnny Anuego Jeffrey John Catacutan. Forecasting the Future. MITOCHONDRIA ON PIAPI: An Investigation on community’s Discernible Features. How we gathered the data?.
FORECASTING THE FUTURE
Jeffrey John Catacutan
P2 = P1 ert
Average constant rate = 0.261725
Time = 1 year
P2 = P1 ert = (7081) e 0.261725
= (7081) (1.29917)
2. There is a constant change in population of adolescence from 2003-2005.
3. There is a decrease in population of adolescence between the year 2004-2005. according to the residents the misunderstanding between the adolescent are very rampant and it results to riot and encounters that sometimes causes death.
4. The number of adults of the said barangay is too small compared to the adolescents, this only proves that the life span of the people on that area is short.
5. The great number of adolescence only proves that the labor force of that community is strong.
6. The disease like diarrhea and skin problems are very rampant at all ages.
7. There are cases of malnutrition in children, there is an increase of malnutrition cases and it’s growing until 2013.
8. The case of tuberculosis are only present in adults, this shows that TB occurs during adult ages and can be totally eliminated through the help of the Department of Health.
9. There is a decrease in number of cases of all diseases.
From the result of computations, graphical and tabular presentation of data and analysis of it we conclude that:
2. The rate of increase in population of barangay 21-C is 0.261725.
3. Mathematics help us to understand better on how to compute the growth of population.
4. The increase in population is affected by factors such as time, diseases and change.
5. The increase in population affects the health of the community.
We recommend the following as initial remedy to the problems of barangay 21-C:
FOR THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
2. Must do something like coming up with a program to help the problem such as health program.
FOR THE CITIZENS
1. They should cooperate with the program of the government.
2. Need to discipline themselves to have peaceful community.
3. A regular visit to health centers.
With the help of this project we develop our self-confidence, patience and mathematical abilities. We also develop our analytical abilities and skill in multimedia designing.
Through this project we also determine the importance of statistics and mathematics in our daily lives. The gathering of data and by making a survey to a Barangay, our awareness in an urban community expanded.
Teamwork is very important to each group and without this we cannot develop our values to adjust to different situations. We need the cooperation of each member to make our project faster, easier and well-organized.
We learned also on how to deal with other peoples such as the officials and the people in health centers.
Population Resource Program, resource Book in Population Education, 1983 pp 97-100
McConnell, J,W. and others (1998). Algebra (Integrated Mathematics), The University of Chicago School of Mathematics Project, Scott, Foresman and Company, Glenview, illinois
Mrs. Pacita Sevillano
Barangay Captain Odelon Yayo and officials
Barangay health Workers