Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. The latest megalomaniacal threat from the financial globalists wants to saddle the world economy with a cost of trillions of dollars that benefits favorite corporatists. The phony global warming cult has a core purpose. Their objective is to drive down the standard of living for non-elites and prevent the use of fossil fuel energy. The fallacious science used to create a disinformation scare for politically unsophisticated True Believers is a direct result of transnational money manipulators. The Davos crowd sponsors the educational and media institutions that trump up junk research and manufacture idealistic solutions.
3. Make no mistake about it, theDavos Elites Enjoys the Global Depression, and love corporate welfare. They greatly profit from government subsidized Green ventures, which drive up energy costs and line the pockets of compadre companies, under the control of the financial barons. As the rest of us struggle to survive, pronouncements declare an every greater burden to bear. Note the ominous future inDavos Report Calls For Additional $14 Trillion To Restrain Global Warming.
4. The world must spend an additional $14 trillion on clean energy infrastructure, low-carbon transport and energy efficiency to meet the United Nations goal for capping the rise in average global temperatures, according to a World Economic Forum report released on Monday.
Former Mexican President Felipe Calderon states the globalist viewpoint.
5. Economic growth and sustainability are inter-dependent, you cannot have one without the other, and greening investment is the pre-requisite to realizing both goals.
What can be expected from these greening investment projects? In order to anticipate future plans, a comprehensive understanding of the past and present shady business practices is crucial.
Examine the industrial wind and solar model in detail. The Washington Post reports in,Sting operations reveal Mafia involvement in renewable energy, is just the tip of the iceberg.
6. The still-emerging links of the mafia to the once-booming wind and solar sector here are raising fresh questions about the use of government subsidies to fuel a shift toward cleaner energies, with critics claiming that huge state incentives created excessive profits for companies and a market bubble ripe for fraud. China-based Suntech, the worlds largest solar panel maker, last month said it would need to restate more than two years of financial results because of allegedly fake capital put up to finance new plants in Italy. The discoveries here also follow eco-corruption cases in Spain, where a number of companies stand accused of illegally tapping state aid.